Careers at Revive
Revive is a mission driven organization and functions as a small, independent boutique, requiring flexibility in all positions. There are many factors involved in operating a small business. At Revive you will gain knowledge in customer service, merchandising, ordering and inventory control, and grassroots marketing techniques. You will experience the decision making processes of a small business owner and understand the hard work involved.
Adaptability and self-initiative are required and are key attributes staff must possess. Maintaining flexibility and a positive approach to changes in the business structure and practices will facilitate growth in all areas of the organization.
• Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
• Retail sales or customer service experience preferred
• Analytical ability
• Creativity and excitement for our store, products and customers
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays
• Ability to work alone
Beneficial skills, attributes and experience:
• Knowledge of Fair Trade
• Experience with the apparel industry
• Creative merchandising skills
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally Hours: Flexible, 4-12hrs a week.
Revive is open:
Please send resumes to: